You will feel the thrill of building a start-up and creating the brand from the start and being part of the beauty ecosystem. And working together with a team of talented and driven individuals.
We believe in people development and a positive career progression where the sky is the limit and we are always ready to soar!
Be ready to join an ambitious and hardworking team who wants to reach the stars and love to work together while we support and motivate each other. Together, we will revolutionise the beauty and wellness industry !
- Manage one or more outlets, ensuring operational readiness at all times
- Lead and motivate a team of Consultants and Beauticians to maximise sales through maintaining excellent service and retail standards and sales goals.
- Good management skills
- Handle all customer services cases.
- Should be self-driven, highly motivated and result orientated.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills and customer service attitude
- Scheduling, managing and coaching the performance of the sales team.
- Ability to work independently as well as be an inspiring and caring team leader.
- Professional consultation on beauty needs to customers.
- Minimum N / O Level / Diploma in any discipline with experience
- Good business acumen with passion for wellness/beauty/spa industry
- Resourceful, service-orientated, active and hands-on
- Motivated and result-oriented individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
Beautician / Therapist
- Perform body and facial treatment services according to respective Treatment SOPs.
- Provide the appropriate consultation and recommend correct treatments.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction during and after each treatment.
- Build and maintain a good rapport with customers.
- Obtain feedback from customers after each treatment service and report input feedback to our CRM.
- Promote and make appropriate recommendations of products to customers.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of cleanliness and neatness of the spa facilities, treatment rooms and other parts of the spa.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout is our priority
- Beauty Salon experience and with Beauty Certificate from CIBTEC or CIDESCO
- Strong passion and good customer service aptitude
- Well-groomed with positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and strong team player
- Basic computer skills as this is a digitalized outlet
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience
Scalp Consultant / Scalp Therapist
- Perform professional hair scalp analysis and treatment for customers
- Customize treatment package according to customersï¿½ scalp condition
- Regular scalp check for customers
- Perform hands-on treatment
- Maintains spa and treatment room appearance, cleanliness and safety standards according to standard operating procedures
- Fill out necessary reports or data at the end of each session.
- Attends and participates in continuing education on upgrading treatment techniques.
- Provide relevant support when necessary, e.g., attending external events, workshops, road shows, fashion and hair shows, etc.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in hair treatment/relevant industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work in retail hours, weekend and public holiday
Please email your resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can chat with us to find out more: SMS/WA/TG +65 8838 4882.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.